11/29/10

Umm...

Sorry i haven't posted for a while... well its the 2010-2011 school year and here are some updates. McKay is a senior at Williams Field. Kaitlin is a freshman at Higley. I am a "Sevie" at South Valley and Mackenzie(1st grade) and Carter(kindergarten) go to San Tan. On November 20th, 2010 Mackenzie got baptized after she turned eight years old on Nov. 7th. I am now 12 (September 7th) and will except late birthday gifts if you so desire... JUST KIDDING (really don't send anything). Kaitlin is still doing dance and McKay is working (constantly) at the Hay Barn. Carter won his championship soccer game on Nov.20th and Mom and Dad, well they do normal parent stuff!
I feel a lot better now that I at least posted a little so bye (for another 5 months...just kidding)!
My Stick Family from WiddlyTinks.com

No comments: